» » № 1113. The 150the anniversary of Blagoveschensk.

№ 1113. The 150the anniversary of Blagoveschensk.

11.05.2006

Designer – Komsa R.

Stamps per sheet: 50 (5x10 stamps).
Paper - coated; manufacturing process - offset; perforation - comb 12 x 12½.

Blagoveschenk was founded in 1856 as Ustj-Zejsk military look-out station. It is situated on the left bank of Amur river at the place where Zeja river flows into Amur. The town had received its name in connection with the laying of the church of the Annunciation (Blagoveschenie) of the Holy Mother of God in the village Ustj Zejsk. The Amur region was founded by order of the emperor Alexander II and Blagoveschensk was chosen to be its administrative center on the 8th (20th) of December, 1858. The cathedral of the Annunciation of the Holy Mother of God, the triumphant ark (the copy of the ark, raised in honor of the arrival of the prince Nicolaj Alexandrovich in 1891) and the monument to one of the founders of Blagoveschensk governor-general N.N.Muraviov-Amursky (by sculptor N.L.Karnabeda, 1994) are depicted on the stamp.

Face value Size Description Price, mint Price, used Quantity
5.00 37×26
multicolor
5.00 0.00 200000

Category:
History : Historical events and dates

FDC:
The 150the anniversary of Blagoveschensk.
Special cancellation marks:
The 150th anniversary of Blagovestchensk town.

скачать dle 12.0
25-01-2018, 18:41 139 0

Комментарии